1. Selection of Sling Dimensions and Types When selecting Sling rig specifications, the use factor of factors such as the size, weight, shape of the lifted load, and the lifting method to be used must be included in the calculation. The requirements for the ultimate work force, as well as the type of work environment and load must be considered. Must choose the appropriate length of slings that have sufficient capacity and can satisfy the use mode. If multiple slings are used to lift the load at the same time, they must use the same type of slings; the raw materials of flat slings cannot be affected by the environment or Load impact. Regardless of whether the attachment or soft lug is required, careful consideration must be given to matching the end of the sling with the auxiliary accessories and lifting equipment.
2. Restricted use angle of sling When using the flat sling of soft lugs, the minimum length of the lug used must not be less than 3.5 times and the maximum thickness of the hook of the contact portion of the lug, and the angle of movement of the lug cannot exceed 20°. . When connecting slings and lifting appliances with soft lifting lugs, the contact part of the sling and the lifting appliance must be constant unless the axial width of the sling does not exceed 75 mm. The bending radius of the lifting attachment must be at least the sling 0.75 times the axial width. For example: The radius of the sling on the cargo hook is at least 0.75 times the axial width of the sling. The width of the fabric may be affected by the radius of the part inside the cargo hook. The effect of the curvature of the cargo hook hinders the balance of strength in the width of the fabric. Slings are strictly forbidden from overloading and must use the correct mode factor. A part of the limit work force may have been given on the label. The multiple combination slings should not exceed the maximum angle in the vertical direction.
3. Follow a good lifting experience Plan lifting and light handling before starting lifting.
4. When hoisting, use the connection method of sling correctly. The sling is correctly placed and connected to the load in the safe mode. The sling must be placed on the load so that the load can balance the width of the sling; it cannot always be knotted. Or the twisted sling seam cannot be placed on hooks or lifting equipment and is always placed on the upright part of the sling, preventing damage to the label by moving away from the load, hooks and locking angles.
5. Notes on the use of multiple combinations of slings The evaluation of the limit work force of multiple combinations of slings is determined by the symmetry of the combination slings to withstand the load, that is, when lifting, the branches of the slings are symmetrically distributed according to the design, with the same Vertical angle. 3 Assemble the slings. If the branches cannot be evenly stressed according to the design, the maximum strength is on one branch. It will be the sum of the maximum bearing capacity of the adjacent branches at the design angle. The same result is in the 4 combination slings if it is not a rigid load. Will be counted in the same way. Note: For a rigid load, most of the gravity may be borne by 3 or even 2 of them. The remaining one only protects the balance of the load.
6. When hoisting, the protective sling of the slinger is away from sharp edges, friction and wear. Whether it is away from the load or the lifting appliance, the proper part of the sling should be reinforced and protected from sharp edges and wear and tear, necessary additional Strengthening protection and supplements is a must.
7, to ensure that when lifting, load balancing in the lifting process, must use a safe way to use the sling, can not let the load tilt or fall from the sling; must arrange the sling in the load center of gravity and straight above the lifting point, Let the load balance and stabilize. If the center of gravity of the load is not under the hoisting point, the sling in motion may cross over. Dangerous.
8. Hoisting methods used by slings can ensure the safety of the load if the basket is used, because there is no locking action like the lock and the slings can be flipped through to play a key role. It is recommended to use the two slings together. The limb suspension is as vertical as possible, which helps to ensure that the load is equally shared between branches. When the flat sling locks and suspends, the natural angle (120°) should be allowed to be placed so as to avoid heat generation due to friction. The sling is not subjected to strong force and does not attempt to create tight jaws. Double sling with a sling. Double locking hooks ensure safety and prevent the load from slipping off the sling.
9. Ensure the safety of personnel During the hoisting process, pay close attention to ensure the safety of personnel, and must warn personnel in dangerous conditions and immediately withdraw from dangerous areas if necessary. Hands or other body parts must
Stay away from slings to prevent injury when slings are loose.
10. In the hoisting process, the lifting must be carried out in an exemplary manner. The demonstration hoisting must be used. The slings are lifted loosely until the slings are tightened, and the load is gradually lifted to a predetermined position. Especially important is the basket crane or When the tension is free, the friction takes on the load.
11. Control the rotation of the load If the load tends to tilt, it must be put down to ensure that the load is constrained and that the accidental rotation of the load is guaranteed.
12. Avoid collision, dragging, pulling, friction and vibration of rigging to prevent rigging damage. When lifting, it must be ensured that the load is restrained to prevent accidental overturning or collision with other objects. Avoid dragging, pulling, or oscillating the load, if that will increase the force of the rigging. If the rig is under load, or the load is pressing on the rigging, the sling cannot be pulled on the surface of the ground or rough objects.
13, the landing of rigging When lifting, the load will decline in the situation of equal constraints.
14. The correct storage slings must be replaced and properly stored when the slings are lifted; if they are no longer used, slings must be stored in clean, dry, well ventilated conditions, room temperature, and placed. On the shelf, keep away from heat sources, gases that can erode outside, chemicals, direct sunlight, or other strong ultraviolet radiation. Prior use of stored items must be checked for any damage that may have occurred during the use of the sling, not to store damaged slings. When lifting, the sling is contaminated with acid and alkali, diluted with water or neutralized with the corresponding media that was previously recommended for storage. Based on the material of the lifting slings and the reference of the relevant chemical properties, recommendations from the supplier, already used products without problems may be necessary. The slings become wetter in use or, for cleaning reasons, hang up and dry naturally.